- Multiple roles in Automation – Junior, Mid-Level and Lead Engineers
- Work on high profile technical projects with leading Australian businesses
Revolution IT is Australia’s leading provider of software testing and application quality management solutions. We are a professional services consultancy with a wealth of international experience, industry best practices, methodologies and the tools to help projects succeed. Revolution IT provides services such as software testing, analysis, project management and governance to its clients.
We have an immediate requirement commencing in January 2019 for a highly experienced SDET/Test Automation Engineer. We are looking for someone with experience creating Serenity BDD frameworks using Rest-assured, Cucumber BDD, Jbehave, JUNIT. A background in development is highly desirable but not essential as long as your coding skills are strong.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving automation frameworks.
- Developing and executing Automation Test Plan
- Building of Automation Scripts
- Setting up the Test Data
- Execution of Automation Scripts
- Completion report
- Delivering training to staff (formal and informal)
- Confident in setting up Automation Test Frameworks (must be confident in coding and scripting in Java).
- Providing thought leadership in test automation/TestOps.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS or TeamCity
- Experience in API Automation using Rest-assured, SOAPUI or Postman
- Attend and actively participate in daily stand-ups, and conduct estimations of stories for each sprint.
- Attend and contribute to technical and spec design reviews.
- Execute end to end automation test cases, track results, and log defects.
- Must have Agile testing experience
- Background as a Java Developer, or strong Java coding skills.
- Proficient and experienced in the use of Selenium Web Driver.
What We Offer
On offer is a highly supportive environment with competitive remuneration packages. We provide an environment where you are free to demonstrate your expertise. We are a collaborative organisation and like to employ testing experts, then let them do what they do best. You will also be supported by our Client Delivery Manager and training and development opportunities through a plan established WITH you. Organisational culture is important to us so we regularly hold functions, events etc to share knowledge and recognize and reward our staff for their efforts.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role; however we do keep applications on file for future opportunities.
Revolution IT does not engage with external agencies or recruiters.
(02) 9017 3770