Register for a Revolution IT software training course and receive a gift card on us*!
Need to get upskilled for your next software testing project? Stay ahead of the curve and register your spot to attend one of our software testing training courses this year by Friday March 16th 2018 and receive a $50 gift card* on us!
Revolution IT is committed to providing training courses that deliver knowledge and skills to help ensure project success. We offer a range of training courses from foundation level through to advanced levels for both beginners and seasoned professionals.
Registration is now open for our 2018 Software Training Courses across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra
Be one of the first 10 to register for one of our courses below and we will send you a $50 Coles/Myer gift card*; it’s that simple!
Our 2018 schedule covers the following courses at these locations:
To register your spot for a training course near you, please download and fill out our Registration Form.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact Johannes Sidarta on 03 9600 2566 or email@example.com.
*Full Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Revolution IT Pty Ltd (ABN 32 107 913 342)
- The Registrant is the person/company who has completed and sent the training registration form to attend one of the training courses offered by the Promoter
- The promotion Prize is a Coles/Myer eGift card worth AUD $50
- The promotion is open to all Australian permanent residents (18 years of age or older) and businesses
- To enter the promotion, be the first 10 Registrants to send the training registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th March 2018 11:59 PM (AEST)
- The promotion is valid for the scheduled training courses provided, as above, in the 2018 schedule
- Any Registrant who changes/reschedules/cancels the training date(s) will be disqualified from the promotion
- Employees of Revolution IT Pty Ltd and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion
- Any Registrant who failed to pay the training payment in full, once the course is confirmed, will be disqualified from the promotion
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable
- The Prize will be distributed to the Registrant via email, once the training payment has been paid in full AND when the Registrant attends and completes the training
- If the Registrant is a company, only one single Prize will be distributed
- If the Registrant is registered to multiple training courses, only one single Prize will be distributed
- The Promoter reserves the right to reschedule the training for any reason, at least one week prior to the training commencement date
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion if, in its sole judgement, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified
- The Promoter reserves the right to disclose winner’s names and identity for marketing purposes
- These terms and conditions, and any matters relating hereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are not received for any reason, or for entries received but not decipherable for any reason. The promoter may automatically disqualify any incomplete or illegible entry or any entries that the Promoter determines are invalid for any other reason.
- The Promoter may reject any entry that they determine does not comply with these rules