Revolution IT has an exciting new position for a Senior Automation Test Engineer to join our consultancy on a full-time permanent basis (or contract if required).
The role is to uplift and enable one of our client teams to improve their testing ability, along with the approach to quality across the development team. They refer to it as a “Quality Architect”. We’re only looking for the very best on this project, and someone who has a “360 view” of testing, with a breadth of experience across different automation frameworks.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in creating and maintaining automated testing solutions for complex web, mobile and back-end platforms using Java as a scripting language and open source tools Selenium, Protractor or Appium
- At least 2-3 years’ Agile experience working in Scrum teams
- Experience with automated testing of RESTful APIs using RestAssured and SOAPUI/Postman
- Experience with Mobile Testing for Android/iOS, Push Notifications, SNS etc.
- Thoroughly impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience on Digital transformation projects is desirable
- Experience working in cloud-based environments (preferably AWS) is desirable
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role; however we do keep applications on file for future opportunities.