Revolution IT is currently looking for a CA PPM Consultant / PPM Solutions Architect who will be responsible for providing customers with thought leadership and domain expertise for CA PPM (previously known as CA Clarity). This position is also responsible for the expert technical knowledge and ability to effectively design, scope, build, troubleshoot and assess the CA PPM solution. You are required to have a proven track record in all technical aspects of the CA PPM solution including, but not limited to, software installation, configuration, building portlets using NSQL, building workflows using GEL scripts, building interfaces, building reports and a thorough understanding of the functionality of CA PPM.
- Be professional and demonstrate suitable consultative skills in order to work with a variety of teams and business representatives, and within various challenging and dynamic project environments
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of the CA PPM tool; including Resource, Project, Financial, Requirements and Release modules
- 5 years experience as a minimum in functional and operational roles to implement enterprise systems, tools and applications
- Analysing multiple systems/applications and determining options for integration with CA PPM
- Implementing CA PPM software, upgrades and necessary CA add-ins and accelerators
- Using CA PPM’s XML Open Gateway (XOG), GEL scripts, NSQL, CA PPM workflows and CA PPM portlets and pages
- Applying data analysis and definition to the CA PPM environments using attributes, objects, subobjects and virtual attributes
Completed certification in one or all of the following:
- CA Certified Administrator
- CA Certified Business Analyst
- CA Certified Professional
Salary Range : $100K – $120K
What we can offer:
Alongside a competitive compensation package, Revolution IT provides the support of a specialised requirements management practice, along with opportunities for progression to Principal level for high performing candidates. Our permanent employees have the benefit of an individually developed (and flexible) career and training plan.
**Revolution IT does not engage with external agencies or recruiters. Applications and enquiries will only be accepted from direct candidates.**