Due to exceptional growth across the Sydney business, Revolution IT is looking to employ a Marketing Specialist to develop our footprint further. Revolution IT is a leading IT services provider in Australia. We are a well-established consulting company assisting organisations by providing the appropriate capabilities, resources, and tools to plan, test and successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
Due to exceptional growth across the business, we have a need for a Marketing Coordinator to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to grow, promote and increase brand awareness through social media and digital marketing platforms. The ideal candidate will not only act as a Marketing Coordinator but also a Market Research analyst – this will link closely to our sales team and help build future strategies across the business. You’ll be supported by the wider national marketing team and the Sydney Sales team as well as Senior management.
- Develop professional and creative marketing material for advertising, presentations and ad hoc projects in line with Revolution IT branding
- Coordinating marketing activities as requested
- Branding, print & digital marketing skills
- Ensuring Revolution IT brand principles are delivered across all promotions and strategies
- Briefing internal & external stakeholders on marketing collateral for promotions according to agreed schedules and budgets
- Developing new strategies and ideas in which would benefit the business
- Undertake market research and marketing analysis to identify gaps in Revolution IT’s current initiatives and detect opportunities to grow sales
- General administrative support to the wider marketing and sales team
- Managing Social media channels
- At least 4 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience across social media channels (LinkedIn)
- Experience using Google Analytics and other tracking / metric tools
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at any one time
- Strong business acumen
- Confident and comfortable working with little supervision
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Creative individual
- Qualifications and/or courses in marketing or digital marketing and related fields
- Experience using Adobe Suite (InDesign / Photoshop) is highly advantageous
If you think this position looks like an opportunity for you – please submit your up to date resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
What we offer:
Alongside a competitive salary and incentives and contracted rates. You will have the opportunity to consult amongst our high-profile client base, build and develop onsite teams and to be a part of our close-knit Revolution IT team. Revolution IT provides support for career growth and our permanent staff have the opportunity to develop via training and certification, self-study, mentorship and an individually (and flexible) career plan.
**Please note: Revolution IT does not engage with external agencies or recruiters. Applications and inquiries will only be accepted from direct candidates**