Revolution IT is a leading software consultancy working with the top Australian/International brands and cool online businesses. Join our reputable team of high-performing professionals and experience accelerated career development with our intensive training program and the support of our technical leadership team.
We’re looking out for the next generation of bright, young talent to join our Graduate Program in 2019.
The Ideal candidate is a recent University Graduate looking to start their career in IT. The specific software testing skills can be taught, however, what we are looking for is someone who is passionate about technology, newly graduated, and consultative in their approach. We can teach you the rest!
What’s in it for you?
This role is a permanent, full-time position commencing in 2019. You will receive a high level of support through Revolution IT’s Service Delivery Framework. Further, we’ll offer you:
- A fun and structured hands-on learning environment with highly experienced professionals and some of the best in the industry
- The opportunity to grow your CV and work with a number of Australia’s largest professional businesses in varying industries
- Regular networking events and opportunities to build career-lasting professional relationships
- The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation
Technical skills you’ll learn on the job:
- Everything you need to know about Software Quality Assurance/IT Consulting
- An introduction to the world of Automation, DevOps and Agile/SCRUM environments
- Scripting in Java, C#, Python, PowerShell
- An understanding of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins
- How to build in Windows and Linux-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualised environment
Required Skills, Experience and Values:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Curious – we want people who are inquisitive and have a real hunger to learn
- Enthusiastic, proactive and strong team player
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passion for coding and problem solving (e.g. C#, Java, Ruby, Cucumber etc).
To be considered for this role please submit both your Resume and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role.