Revolution IT is a leading APAC software testing consultancy, specialising in Test Automation with a focus on Agile and BDD projects. From leading Australian and international brands to dynamic online businesses, we help a wide range of organisations to reduce the cost, risk and delivery time of their software projects.
Revolution IT has multiple roles for Developers & Software Engineers in Test to join our growing technical practice. We’re looking for someone who is a specialist in their field and will utilise their experience in advising business stakeholders on client sites and providing leadership to technical teams. You will identify and develop opportunities within new and existing clients as well as advocate for the change, improvement and implementation of test automation in varied environments.
You also have the desire to take on a hands-on role when necessary and have a real interest in team development and training as you will lead the strategy and direction of the Automation practice. The candidate will also have solid experience within a collaborative Agile/Scrum development environment (preferably certified Scrum Master).
The successful candidate will have proven experience with a variety of licensed and open source tools, frameworks and scripting languages in the Automation discipline (e.g. UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, Eggplant, Spec Flow, C#, Ruby and Java).
Necessary Skills & Experience
- Holds a Degree/Masters in Information Technology/Engineering with emphasis on scripting/programming modules or equivalent experience
- Passion for coding and problem solving (e.g. C#, Java, Ruby, Cucumber etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- 3-5+ years of IT testing experience
- 2+ years in Automation/Performance testing
- Thorough knowledge of Java or C, C++, C#
- Experience in API test automation (SoapUI, RESTAssured, Rational Integration Tester, Postman etc.)
- Expert in GUI test automation (preferably selenium WebDriver)
- Experience in different continuous integration servers (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
- Expert knowledge in BDD frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, Gherkin, SpecFlow etc.)
- Highly organised, energetic and enthusiastic learner
What We Offer
This role will be a permanent full-time position. You will receive a competitive salary and high level of support through Revolution IT’s Service Delivery Framework. Furthermore, you will experience accelerated career development through networking events with our experienced consultants, training and development opportunities and access to a multitude of technologies and tools. We also offer a collaborative team culture where management interact regularly with consultants to improve the business and the offerings to its consultants.
Please note: Revolution IT does not engage with external recruiters. Only successful candidates will be contacted.